Copyright Protection

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool All content, including text and original photos are copyrighted and are property of the blog author, Julie Johnson

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Still Stitching & Creating

It's been awhile, but I'm still creating. Creations include the following:

I made these zipped bags with scraps. See the tutorial at: Pink Stitches

After mastering Pink Stitches' method for putting in zippers and boxing corners, I developed my own clutch based on the sizes of more scraps:

Then I had another bunch of scraps that I had tea-dyed and made into another bag with no zipper and no boxed corners:

Creating is fun! I made these bags, and more, in the past two weeks.

Happy stitching!

Linking up:


Sew Fresh Quilts                      Quilting is more fun than Housework                     WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments: