Copyright Protection

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool All content, including text and original photos are copyrighted and are property of the blog author, Julie Johnson

Friday, November 14, 2014

Holiday Art Faire invitation!

I'm excited! I received an invitation to be the only Quilter featured at this event, and if you'll be in the area, you're invited!

My table runner is on the right with a felted cap upon it (I didn't mock-up this postcard, ha! ha!)

Here's how to find it:



By all means, please let me know if you'll be coming. I won't be present during the entire event, but if I am there, I'd love to meet you!

Items I'll be featuring:
  • Table runners, table toppers
  • Placemats
  • Tea Cozies
  • Gift bags for wine bottles
  • Gift tags
  • Recycled Rice bags-turned-shopping-bags
  • Oven mitts
  • Shopping or Market bags
  • Coasters & Mug Rugs
  • String bags
  • And more!

No comments:

Post a Comment